Guidelines For Building Use
Use of the building by Members is solely at the discretion of the Elders.
List of User Fees
- There are no user fees for members of First Christian Church.
- If the facility will be used for a wedding, a $100 cleaning deposit will be requested.
- Please contact the church office for non-member usage fees.
*Only FCC sound technicians may be used when operating FCC's sound system.
- All scheduling is done through the office staff.
- Use of the building must be scheduled around FCC service times and church events.
- Events that need to be scheduled during church services must be approved by the Elders.
- The Family Life Center is closed at 10 pm unless prior approval is granted.
- Requests should be submitted as early as possible. The request form can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Users must fill out and submit the form, and pay the appropriate fees in order to reserve the building for their event.
- The Elders reserve the right to deny any request.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs are allowed on the property at any time.
- No smoking at any time within the church buildings.
- No cursing or abusive language.
- Misbehavior or bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated and the individual may be asked to leave the building.
- At special events such as weddings, anniversaries, banquets and special youth functions, dancing is permitted if done in good taste. If this is part of your event, please inform the office staff when reserving the building.
- Food and drinks should be kept in the fellowship hall unless the gym is being used for a banquet or a special function.
- During sports activities, only rubber bottomed shoes should be worn.
- You should provide your own plates and kitchen supplies unless prior permission is granted.
- Bird seed only at weddings (no rice, confetti, etc.).
- An adult (21 or over) should be present and supervising the gym at all times. (No exceptions.)
- Please use only areas you have reserved.
- A $100 cleaning deposit is required for use of the building for a wedding. The deposit is refundable (all or in part) after inspection by the church cleaning staff following the event.
- The user must leave the building inside and out as clean as they found it prior to their function.
- The user can elect to perform the clean-up of their wedding, or agree to pay the custodian $100 to do the clean-up. (The fee may be more depending on how much of the facility is used.) The custodian should be contacted prior to arrange a cleaning schedule.
- Please follow the "Check List" provided by the office staff in regards to clean-up after the event.
- The user also agrees to accept the financial responsibility for any and all additional costs that may occur due to misuse of the building. (Such as professional carpet cleaning, wall washing, or other repairs if needed.)